The Story of Emirates Airways Flight From China GuangzhouPosted by in Economy | Misc. | Others | Personal | Reviews | Travel | World Life
On the way back to Kuwait during my trip from China Guangzhou. I really had never experienced this service and way of potential way of treating the passengers at China Baiyun Airport.
From checking in till the boarding time everything is done unsatisfied:
- Online Checkin Lane: I’ve already checked in online by Emirates Airways website. In every airport there should be a line for online checkin drop bag passengers. At Baiyun Airport, the passengers have to wait till all the economy passengers checked in and then the online passengers have to drop their bags.
- Baggage Allowance: During boarding time more than 30 passengers, and I was one of them are not allowed to board because of security baggage reasons. I’ve returned back all the way to check what inside the baggage. The answer was iPhone & iPad chargers and batteries are not allowed in the baggage.
- Ground Crew: One of the group crew is shouting at us and the passengers to wait for not boarding. It was really unbelievable by shouting to families and people, as not treating the customers in ethical manners.
- Boarding: I was on Business Class and as you seen the image above, all First Class, Business Class, Economy Class and Special Help passengers are waiting on one line to checkin. As I was on the end of the line waiting to board, specially when you see a spread line for us to board.
- Delay: The flight EK363 was delay 2hrs and everyone are waiting in the line to board.
In conclusion, I was really not satisfied with the services and specially for the group crew of the airport and Emirates Airways of treating the passengers which there are some regulations to follow. As well, especially when I’m paying extra fees to have a lovely flight at Business Class and not getting the services that is provided.