Google announced their new innovation project Google X Nano Pill. This pill identifies if this person got cancer or any other diseases. Still this is under experimental stage. The pill is packed with tiny magnetic particles, which travel through a patient’s bloodstream, search for malignant cells and report their findings to a sensor on a wearable device. What I think is Google is moving to a great path.
Just few weeks left till I return back home. I’m still in WashingtonDC, so I thought to enjoy my weekend in New York City. This is my first visit to NYC Times Square. I booked a three hours train from DC To NYC via Amtrak Rail Transportation. Actually, the train cost cheaper and faster ($280) per person.
New York is a wonderful city, but it is so busy compared to WashingtonDC. I disliked the environment in times square, but liked the activities and entertainments. Still I haven’t been to many places, but I have to get back again to NYC in future.
Three weeks ago, I ordered through Apple Store brand new iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2. Suddenly, my iPhone 6 device received early and still waiting for rest. I’m willing to review my devices soon. This iPhone 6 – 128GB cost $849 around 245KD. Otherwise in Kuwait the 16GB iPhone cost 225KD were only 20KD difference between 16GB and 128GB iPhone.
Tmkeen – Youth Empowerment Symposium is organising their third conference YES 2014. This year, they got new things coming up such as Food Valley were they host well-known successful food businesses in Kuwait.
Additionally, ten new speakers are participating this year:
- Dawn Hudson – Former President and CEO of Pepsi Cola North America
- Edward Rensi – Former President and CEO of McDonalds Corporation
- Richard Carucci – Former President of Yum! Brands Inc.
- Faisal Al-Ayyar – Vice Chairman of the Kuwait Projects Co. (KIPCO), Chairman of Panther Media Group – Dubai UAE (OSN) and Board Member of Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Co.
- Jawad Bukhamseen – Chairman of Bukhamseen Group Holding Company
- Abdulwahab Al-Wazzan – Former Minister of Commerce and Industry, Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Office of Social Development and Chairman of Kuwait International Bank
- Marzouk Al-Kharafi – Chairman of Kuwait Food Company-Americana, Vice Chairman of Mohammad Abdulmohsin Al-Kharafi & Sons and Vice Chairman of Kharafi National
- Tarek Al-Sultan – Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of Agility, one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics
- Dr. Essa Al-Essa – General Manager of Asnan Tower
- Haidar Al-Naqeeb – Co-Founder of Kharafi Global
The conference will be held in The Regency Hotel from 16-18 of November 2014. If you are interested to attend any seminar, you can register via [website]. Also, if you own any food small business, you can signup for your booth via [website].
Almost one month went from my wedding. Life after marriage is really different from my life before marriage. Of course it’s life of happiness, but I missed my life when I travel, eat and do things alone. But after marriage life, kept me away for a while from my community, family and friends. Moreover, it is a hard challenge to live a new life, but I actually getting use to it.