MUJI will be opening there first store in Middle East at The Avenues Phase III. The official opening of MUJI Store will be the coming Saturday at 5.00pm. Will be to the store visit next week when it’s launch officially.
Education became a business and commercial now. As one of the private colleges locally, informed there students to pay 20KD to review their final exam paper per unit. Unfortunately, this strategy from the college changed to commercial and getting profit from students which already paying thousands for better educational services. Well,I don’t know why the Ministry here cannot move to solve the issues and prices of the colleges/universities in Kuwait.
McDonald’s Kuwait announced a fun photography contest called “My McDonald’s” starting on Jan. 10. 2013 till Jan. 26. 2013.
The competition, that is open to all individuals in the State of Kuwait, and will be a platform to showcase their creativity and talent by using either their smartphones or digital cameras. Participants will be asked to capture their best McDonald’s experience (a family picture at a restaurant, a sunset behind a store, their favorite meal etc.)
In order to be eligible for the smartphone contests users can:
- Submit up to 2 photos taken with their smartphone per week
- Submissions must take place on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday to: mymcdonalds@mcdonalds-kuwait.
- They must submit the photo with their name, contact number, and type of camera they used in order to be eligible.
Once they have been submitted, all photos for that week will be posted on the McDonald’s Arabia Instagram page under the hashtag #mymcdonaldskw and in the album titled “My McDonald’s Kuwait” on the McDonald’s Arabia Facebook page.
Voting will take place from Sunday to Tuesday of every week on McDonald’s Arabia Facebook page and Instagram
3 weekly winners with the most “Likes” (between both Facebook and Instagram) will be announced every Wednesday
A Nikon D5200 DSLR cameras will be awarded to each weekly winner
- For digital camera users, each participant will have between Jan. 10 to Jan. 26 to submit their best 2 photos tomymcdonalds@mcdonalds-kuwait.
- At the end of the month a grand prize will be awarded to the top 3 photos.
- Judging panel will consist of prominent Kuwaiti photographers: Abdul Aziz Al Asousi, Majed Al Zaabi and Faisal Al Bisher.
Three photos will be chosen for a grand prize.
1st Place: 2000 KWD
2nd Place: 1000 KWD
3rd Place: 500 KWD
The winners of these prizes will be announced at an awards ceremony on February 2nd 2013.
For any additional information and rules about the contest please visit McDonalds Arabia Website.
Absolute devotion to tailoring, devotion to cut, devotion to fabrics and devotion to details.Devotion to family, devotion to religion and devotion to love.The protagonists of the fashion show are once again Sicilian guys and men chosen by Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. The personalities and natural beauty of their faces continue to be the source of inspiration of Dolce&Gabbana.
Therefore, the collections includes:
- Black for coats, suits, velvets and cashmere.
- Grey for coats, suits, T-shirts, vests and embroideries.
- White for poplin shirts, inlaid shirts and for lace pillow-style embroidered jackets and shirts.
- Colour for jackets and silk T-shirts printed with flowers and for cotton embroidered T-shirts.
- Needlepoint flowers on velvet jackets and coats.
- Velvet shoes, needlepoint embroidered shoes and black leather Sicilian-style shoes.
More details visit Dolce&Gabbana Website.
According to BGR, Apple planned the product launches of the year 2013. Included to predictions Apple will launch up two new iPhones, an iPad Mini with a Retina display, a refreshed Apple TV and several new Mac Computers.
The biggest headline this summer (June or July this year) iPhone Launch will be next Apple’s generation iPhone 5S with a lower cost devices that offers with new entry-level model will likely resemble the current iPhone 5, but with thicker design and a plastic case would be available in six different colours.
After a lovely quick week Break To London, today I’m back to home, work, blogging and the normal routine. The trip was good, but it’s really cold in London specially in the morning and night time. It rained and snowed before two days ago, but its really hard to walk during the morning time and most of the my transportation was through London Undergrounds and Buses.
At that time, London streets and airports are mostly quite and thanks god the shopping sales was still going on. In regard to my medical annual follow-ups everything seems perfect and completely fine and really thanks god for a healthy condition.