Ramadan month is the month of challenge of advertisements. I think this year there are lots of beautiful advertisements concepts. Throughout serving the Youtube, I’ve checked this latest Wataniya’s Eid Advertisement, which I’ve really like and thumbs up for Wataniya: Bashar AlShati Gargaan Adv.& Eid Ads.
Exclusively available with Wataniya, the Cha Cha is perfect for social networking. One button connects you directly to Facebook, the multi-touch screen makes surfing smooth and a spacious keyboard is ideal for texting.
What more can you ask for? How about the following additional benefits:
What you pay:
KD 60 (KD 5/month for 1 year)
What you get:
The exclusive HTC Cha Cha handset
Free Gold number
Unlimited internet for 3 months
100 free SMS per month for 1 year
- Qualcomm MSM7227 600MHz processor
- Android 2.4 with HTC Sense
- 512MB ROM, 512MB RAM
- microSD support, 2GB card included
- 2.6″ TFT LCD Landscape HVGA (480×320 pixels) screen
- HSPA/WCDMA (900/2100MHz)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- GPS with A-GPS support
- G-Sensor, Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Bluetooth 3.0, FTP/OPP, A2DP, PBAP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 5MP autofocus camera, LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 1250 mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Talk-time: Up to 420 minutes (WCDMA), Up to 450 minutes (GSM)
- Standby: Up to 660 hours (WCDMA), Up to 430 hours (GSM)
Today morning we received Wataniya’s Ramadan Gift Bag. Inside the bag there was Emsakiya 2011 and box. As it shown above, inside the box it has Ba5oor package. I really liked it, and just placed it in my work office.
Pleasure thankful for Wataniya Social Media Dept.