Apple announced yesterday iOS 8 at their annual WWDC 14 KeyNote. With simply set out to create the most natural experience for developers and users. iOS 8 got brand new features which inspires every iOS user.
In brief, some features did improved and also new features added on. What’s new with iOS 8:
- Photos – Are available everywhere through iCloud
- Messages – Send text, voice, photo or location messages to your friends
- Design – New way to respond to notifications and switch to screens
- Smartest Keyboard – Easy way of typing
- Family Sharing – You can add your family group and share whatever you need
- iCloud Drive – You can work on any files anywhere
- Health – Activity tracker, heart rate monitor, and other health and fitness apps can talk to each other
- Devices Connection – You can answer calls and messages through your iPhone, iPad and Mac PC
- Spotlight – Searches any content on your iPhone and gives you suggestions from Wikipedia entries, places nearby, trending news, and more
I can see new features added on which inspired me as an Apple user and developer. With Apple live changes much better and easier. iOS 8 is still under beta and will be launched by this fall.