- Use the settings app to setup your iPhone
- Switch on the flight mode feature during your flight. Then switch off the flight mode feature when you arrive at your end destination.
- Go to cellular, then switch on the data roaming if you would like to use the internet data from the Kuwaiti line. Otherwise, switch off the cellular data feature just in case to keep the internet off during your stay and not keeping your bill over charged.
- Always find a new SIM card from any local telecommunication companies to use the internet or find the nearest Free WiFi.
More than one month, I’m experiencing bad signal and data service from VIVA Kuwait Telecom. I spoke to the customer service 102 and reported about the issue. The employee said “We will take your request and get back to you”. After a week, I called the call centre to follow-up my request. As well the employee said, “We will contact you when we solve up the issue”.
Weeks and weeks went over. Five days ago, I posted this issue on @q8path Instagram. VIVA Social Media staff requested my mobile number and I followed up with them. One of the network relation staff called me and said we will solve the issue soon.
Till this moment, nothing is solved yet. Well, I’m fed up with calling and calling the customer relations to solve the issue. I will wait for the contract to end this September and move to other telecommunication company in Kuwait which take care of their customers.
Features and specifications:
- Screen size 4.7-inch 1280X720 HD carefully and extensively 315 pixels per inch protected by glass Gorilla Glass 3 interface and triple creativity
- Weight 160 grams
- Processor quad-core frequency of 2.2 GHz
- Guaranteed RAM 2 GB
- Rear Camera strongly 13 megapixels with 2.0 aperture lens and vibration blocker
- 2400 mAh battery
- The device works by Android with all the services offered by Amazon
The device comes with 32 GB or 64 GB. Sold at a price of $650 dollars without a contract on Amazon, you can request from here Link.
OSX Yosemite one of latest operating system Apple announced at their annual WWDC 14 KeyNote. Yosemite is powered of elegant design that feels entirely fresh. Got a completely new relationship between your Mac and iOS devices. With OSX Yosemite you can find:
- New Notification Center
- Spotlight – New search function
- Built-in with amazing apps
- Safari, Mail, Messages and iCloud Drive
- Mac and iOS – You can connect your iPhone/iPad together with your Mac PC (use phone calls, SMS, hand off and hotspot)
OSX Yosemite will be ready by coming fall.
I bought brand new Selfie stick from uBuy last week. This wireless mobile phone monopod is based on the HID communication technology and suit for iPhone phones. To capture your selfie photo. Just switch one the stick, connect it with your phone through Bluetooth and capture photos by pressing the button below the stick. This stick cost now 9KD.
Instagram introduced and launched new creative tools. Users now can have the ability to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth and more. By using the new wrench icon, you can filter or adjust your photos. These new creative tools help you to bring out and share the beauty of the moment. Instagram iOS 6.0 version is available in Apple’s App Store and on Google Play.
I downloaded and installed Apple iOS 8 Beta Version from my Apple Developer Account. Before you do these steps you need to get an access to Apple’s Developer Centre.
Steps to install iOS 8:
- Back Up Your Device
- Log in to the iOS Dev Center
- Accept the new agreement
- Download the correct ISPW file for your iPhone
- Go to Certificates, Identifiers, & Profiles
- Add your device to the list
- Locate Your Device’s UDID
- Register your phone as a developer device
- Update or Restore your device
- Select the IPSW File and click update
I liked the UI design and interface flow. But since the iOS new I got half of the app crashing down.
Apple announced yesterday iOS 8 at their annual WWDC 14 KeyNote. With simply set out to create the most natural experience for developers and users. iOS 8 got brand new features which inspires every iOS user.
In brief, some features did improved and also new features added on. What’s new with iOS 8:
- Photos – Are available everywhere through iCloud
- Messages – Send text, voice, photo or location messages to your friends
- Design – New way to respond to notifications and switch to screens
- Smartest Keyboard – Easy way of typing
- Family Sharing – You can add your family group and share whatever you need
- iCloud Drive – You can work on any files anywhere
- Health – Activity tracker, heart rate monitor, and other health and fitness apps can talk to each other
- Devices Connection – You can answer calls and messages through your iPhone, iPad and Mac PC
- Spotlight – Searches any content on your iPhone and gives you suggestions from Wikipedia entries, places nearby, trending news, and more
I can see new features added on which inspired me as an Apple user and developer. With Apple live changes much better and easier. iOS 8 is still under beta and will be launched by this fall.
The next Apple WWDC 14 Keynote will start on 2nd of June 2014. With this keynote we expect to know more about Apple iOS8, OS X Mavericks, more of Beats Electronics, Apple TV and Apple iWatch. You can watch the full keynote online by Apple Special Event Website or App. I will post a full coverage of the main hits of Apple WWDC 14 keynote.
I’m not a big fan/user of Android OS. Since I’m working on new projects, I bought brand new Samsung Galaxy S5 from Samsung Official Dealer – Wahran Trading Co. AlHamra Tower Branch. The device costed me 207KD with 32GB memory free. I don’t have any issues of using Samsung Phones, but I still dislike using Android OS because I’m not that comfortable with the OS functions. Find my Review: Samsung Galaxy S5.
I saw this YouTube video of DJI Phantom 2 fall at Vingerklip, Damaraland, Namibia. The Phantom lost signal when it went behind the mountain and “returned to home”. Unfortunately, the Vingerklip (Afrikaans for Finger Rock) was between me and the drone. Drone survived with minimal damage.
I received my second order from Apple Store last Thursday. I bought two brand new MacBook Pro Retina Screen laptop. I used Aramex Shop & Ship services, which took eight days to reach home. I bought my first MacBook laptop from Digital in 2009. Till now I’m installing and downloading new apps to my new laptops and getting ready to use them.