Last week, I joint traditional Arabic writing workshop with the trainer Jassim AlNasrallah. I was so excited about to join traditional Arabic writing workshop. The workshop was organized by Ministry of Youth at AlShaheed Park. In three days we covered almost theories and practical skills of writing. I did enjoyed the workshop, but I need time to move to the basic level. The photo above was my practice, taken by Olympus Stylus Sh-2.
As I have posted about Shirt of The Month February. Fully, I managed to get my T-Shirt printed and delivered to me. I actually liked the design with the black shirt.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 19-point autofocus system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system (live view)
- 7560 pixel RGB + IR metering sensor with skin tone detection
- 3″ fully articulating touchscreen LCD
- Eye sensor for use with optical viewfinder
- LCD information display on top plate
- Quick control dial on rear
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 1080/30p video
- Servo AF in live view
- Wi-Fi with NFC
Still, I’m in the unboxing mood and will share my upcoming images using Canon EOS 760D.