On my way towards Kuwait Downtown, I saw Grendizer Calligraffiti painted in a building wall this morning. However, I saw an Instagram post about the Calligraffiti. Ashekman is an Arabic calligraffiti and street art crew. He came from Beirut to join the urban culture week and share this creative skills to by painting the Grendizer Calligraffiti in one of the building in Kuwait City [Location].
Are you an entrepreneur in service or retail indsutry?. KIPCO Tmkeen Award For Young Entrepreneurs is a strategic partnership between Kuwait Projects Company Holding (KIPCO) and the Youth Empowerment Organization to support Entrepreneurs in Kuwait.
2. Applicants must be between ages of 18 to 33 (All Business owners or partners)
3. The existing business or organization must not exceed 5 years.
4. All papers, application, attachments, and final presentation must be presented in English..
2. Applicants will then receive an email to complete the application process.
3. Applicants will complete the registration process and attach all required documents.
4. Applicants with the proper required documents will be contacted by phone and informed about their appointment in the first round of judging.
5. Applicant will attend a judging process. Only 10 applicants will be chosen.
6. The 10 finalists will then present there final presentation to selected judges in the final round.
7. The winner of the award will be announced and awarded during the opening ceremonies at the Youth Empowerment Symposium (Tmkeen).
If the terms apply to your business. All you need to do is to visit Tmkeen website and apply through KIPCO Tmkeen Award registration form [link]. Registration is available only between the 5th September till the 5th of October 2016. The first prize award worth $100,000.
Last week, I joint traditional Arabic writing workshop with the trainer Jassim AlNasrallah. I was so excited about to join traditional Arabic writing workshop. The workshop was organized by Ministry of Youth at AlShaheed Park. In three days we covered almost theories and practical skills of writing. I did enjoyed the workshop, but I need time to move to the basic level. The photo above was my practice, taken by Olympus Stylus Sh-2.
As I have posted about Shirt of The Month February. Fully, I managed to get my T-Shirt printed and delivered to me. I actually liked the design with the black shirt.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 19-point autofocus system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system (live view)
- 7560 pixel RGB + IR metering sensor with skin tone detection
- 3″ fully articulating touchscreen LCD
- Eye sensor for use with optical viewfinder
- LCD information display on top plate
- Quick control dial on rear
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 1080/30p video
- Servo AF in live view
- Wi-Fi with NFC
Still, I’m in the unboxing mood and will share my upcoming images using Canon EOS 760D.