It’s so late to blog since I was so tried from daily routine life in Ramadan and after Eid. I promised to share my favourite Ramadan TVC 2015 which is Ooredoo. The commercial advertisement is directed by Senyar MB. I liked the concept, colours and production.
I asked myself couple of questions as a viewer such as:
- Is the advertisement clear?
- Is it interesting, attractive and creative?
- Is it more attractive compared to Kuwait Airways competitors?
What I actually analysis Kuwait Airways Billboards advertisement:
- The advertisement image of Munich is taken ready from Google. Check this [Link]
- The Logo is not clear, not place probably and it should be placed either in the left or the right.
- The font size and text are not adjusted.
- The phone number and website should be placed clearly.
At the end, I can say this is the worst airlines advertisement I saw in my life.
Fast & Furious 7 is now showing at all screens in Kuwait. Last week, I planned to watch the full movie at Grand Cinemas, however most of the screens are totally full. Through exploring online the next few days, I lastly booked my seats for last Sunday night.
I watched every single series of Fast & Furious. Two years ago, I reviewed about my thought of Movie: Fast & Furious 6. From my point of view of Fast & Furious 7, their is no such as a story. Most of the scenes are fake and animated. What I liked is were they joined the Middle East by showing the culture of Abu Dhabi. Fast & Furious 4-6 are my most favourite series.
If you watched it, share me with your feedback.