Days back, it was my first visit to Sheikh Jaber AlAhmad Cultural Centre which officially opened early this month. Sheikh Jaber AlAhmad Cultural Centre fountain, restaurants and garden are is now open to the public. You can find different restaurants such as:
The Chocolate Gate
Kashwanat Al Bait
Haleeb Wa Heil
Baker & Spice
My Fair Grill
During my visit, I shared this Instagram post of the musical fountain. I really recommend people visit the fountain, restaurants and garden of Sheikh Jaber AlAhmad Cultural Centre with their friends or families.
Boursa Kuwait or Kuwait Stock Exchange?. Yesterday, I was in Kuwait Downtown. I founded that Kuwait Stock Exchange logo is been changed. Boursa Kuwait is correctly named in Arabic, however in English it should be titled correctly as Kuwait Stock Exchange and not translated from Arabic to English.
Officially, Kuwait Airways launched days ago their new logo and branding identity. The identity will have a new shift of the crew uniforms, new aircraft livery, Kuwait Airways website and new destinations.
This is the first Kuwait Airways aircraft Boeing 777-300ER with the new identity branding. The plane is expected to operate on the 7th of November 2016. I loved the new shift of Kuwait Airways branding and destinations.
On my way towards Kuwait Downtown, I saw Grendizer Calligraffiti painted in a building wall this morning. However, I saw an Instagram post about the Calligraffiti. Ashekman is an Arabic calligraffiti and street art crew. He came from Beirut to join the urban culture week and share this creative skills to by painting the Grendizer Calligraffiti in one of the building in Kuwait City [Location].
Are you an entrepreneur in service or retail indsutry?. KIPCO Tmkeen Award For Young Entrepreneurs is a strategic partnership between Kuwait Projects Company Holding (KIPCO) and the Youth Empowerment Organization to support Entrepreneurs in Kuwait.
Terms To Apply
1. An existing business following the rules and regulation of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in Kuwait.
2. Applicants must be between ages of 18 to 33 (All Business owners or partners)
3. The existing business or organization must not exceed 5 years.
4. All papers, application, attachments, and final presentation must be presented in English..
1. Applicants must complete a registration form which can be found in this website.
2. Applicants will then receive an email to complete the application process.
3. Applicants will complete the registration process and attach all required documents.
4. Applicants with the proper required documents will be contacted by phone and informed about their appointment in the first round of judging.
5. Applicant will attend a judging process. Only 10 applicants will be chosen.
6. The 10 finalists will then present there final presentation to selected judges in the final round.
7. The winner of the award will be announced and awarded during the opening ceremonies at the Youth Empowerment Symposium (Tmkeen).
If the terms apply to your business. All you need to do is to visit Tmkeen website and apply through KIPCO Tmkeen Award registration form [link]. Registration is available only between the 5th September till the 5th of October 2016. The first prize award worth $100,000.
I was served with a starter of different kinds Bateel’s breads and sparkling dates juice which I really liked. I chose to taste the new summer artichoke soup and Chicken caesar salad. For the main course I picked the special chicken meal and steak. Both of the starter and main course was perfect.
Café Bateel are known of the best cafes in the region to have your Arabic coffee and dates. I picked the Arabic Coffee Dallah and for dessert date pudding. Overall, I enjoyed Café Bateel new summer menu, of course the food and hospitality. I rate Café Bateel food and hospitality 9/10.