- Use the settings app to setup your iPhone
- Switch on the flight mode feature during your flight. Then switch off the flight mode feature when you arrive at your end destination.
- Go to cellular, then switch on the data roaming if you would like to use the internet data from the Kuwaiti line. Otherwise, switch off the cellular data feature just in case to keep the internet off during your stay and not keeping your bill over charged.
- Always find a new SIM card from any local telecommunication companies to use the internet or find the nearest Free WiFi.
OSX Yosemite one of latest operating system Apple announced at their annual WWDC 14 KeyNote. Yosemite is powered of elegant design that feels entirely fresh. Got a completely new relationship between your Mac and iOS devices. With OSX Yosemite you can find:
- New Notification Center
- Spotlight – New search function
- Built-in with amazing apps
- Safari, Mail, Messages and iCloud Drive
- Mac and iOS – You can connect your iPhone/iPad together with your Mac PC (use phone calls, SMS, hand off and hotspot)
OSX Yosemite will be ready by coming fall.
I downloaded and installed Apple iOS 8 Beta Version from my Apple Developer Account. Before you do these steps you need to get an access to Apple’s Developer Centre.
Steps to install iOS 8:
- Back Up Your Device
- Log in to the iOS Dev Center
- Accept the new agreement
- Download the correct ISPW file for your iPhone
- Go to Certificates, Identifiers, & Profiles
- Add your device to the list
- Locate Your Device’s UDID
- Register your phone as a developer device
- Update or Restore your device
- Select the IPSW File and click update
I liked the UI design and interface flow. But since the iOS new I got half of the app crashing down.
Apple announced yesterday iOS 8 at their annual WWDC 14 KeyNote. With simply set out to create the most natural experience for developers and users. iOS 8 got brand new features which inspires every iOS user.
In brief, some features did improved and also new features added on. What’s new with iOS 8:
- Photos – Are available everywhere through iCloud
- Messages – Send text, voice, photo or location messages to your friends
- Design – New way to respond to notifications and switch to screens
- Smartest Keyboard – Easy way of typing
- Family Sharing – You can add your family group and share whatever you need
- iCloud Drive – You can work on any files anywhere
- Health – Activity tracker, heart rate monitor, and other health and fitness apps can talk to each other
- Devices Connection – You can answer calls and messages through your iPhone, iPad and Mac PC
- Spotlight – Searches any content on your iPhone and gives you suggestions from Wikipedia entries, places nearby, trending news, and more
I can see new features added on which inspired me as an Apple user and developer. With Apple live changes much better and easier. iOS 8 is still under beta and will be launched by this fall.
The next Apple WWDC 14 Keynote will start on 2nd of June 2014. With this keynote we expect to know more about Apple iOS8, OS X Mavericks, more of Beats Electronics, Apple TV and Apple iWatch. You can watch the full keynote online by Apple Special Event Website or App. I will post a full coverage of the main hits of Apple WWDC 14 keynote.
National Aviation Services just released a mobile app for iPhone and Android devices. NAS Airports allows travellers to receive live flight information updates, book airport “Lounge” and “Meet & Assist” services, complete check-in and seat selection process, receive local and global travel and duty free promotions, trace lost luggage, get directions to airport, and much more.
I received my second order from Apple Store last Thursday. I bought two brand new MacBook Pro Retina Screen laptop. I used Aramex Shop & Ship services, which took eight days to reach home. I bought my first MacBook laptop from Digital in 2009. Till now I’m installing and downloading new apps to my new laptops and getting ready to use them.
(Reuters) - Apple Inc is close to paying a record $3.2 billion for Beats Electronics, two people with knowledge of the matter said, an expensive foray into music streaming and headphone gear that would mark a departure for the usually cash-conservative iPhone maker.
Both companies are hashing out details and the envisioned deal could still fall through, one person told Reuters on condition of anonymity because the discussions were private.
A second source familiar with the matter told Reuters that Apple was in the market for a subscription-based music service to complement its “iRadio” ad-based offering, launched in 2013 as part of an attempt to jump into a music-streaming arena then split between a handful of startups such as Pandora Inc. [Source]
I think that Apple done a great deal to focus more on their upcoming entertainment/music projects.
Smash Hit game is a surreal journey through an otherworldly dimension, move in harmony with sound and music and smash everything in your path! This experience requires focus, concentration, and timing to not only travel as far as you can, but also break the beautiful glass objects that stand in your way.
In the last two days, I’m getting addicted playing Smash Hit. Still I’m stuck in level 4, challenging myself to smash all the glasses and finish all levels.
Microsoft finally released Microsoft OneNote app for iPhone and iPad users. OneNote is app similar to Microsoft Office but capable to smart-devices. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, that list of errands, or that plain old note that’s too important to forget. Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes/document travel with you.
- Sync your notebooks across computers and devices
- Your notes look the same on all your devices including formatting and ink notes from pen enabled devices.
- Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent – format notes the way you want
- Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint or on Office 365 with your iPad.
I recently downloaded couple of photos & videos apps last night. Slow Shutter Cam one of the apps I bought from the AppStore. I used the app and founded that it is the best app to use. You can capture HDR freeze control, light trails and motion blurs photos directly from your iPhone. I recommend you to purchase this app and snap some amazing photos for your Instagram account.
Apple releases the latest update of iOS 7.1. The update is packed with interface refinements, bug fixes, improvements, and new features. As well, the iOS 7.1 is compatible for Apple CarPlay, Siri knows when to stop listening, iPhone camera automatically enable to HDR. I liked the new interfaces changes and looking forward to see upcoming updates in technology.
To update your iPhone: Go to Settings, Select General and Tap Software Update.