Last week I was in London for a short-trip. During my walk through Apple Store Regent Street. I saw Apple’s Customers waiting in the queue to be the first to own iPhone 6.
Apple introduced last week iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch. With iPhone 6 is larger and yet dramatically thinner. More powerful, but remarkably power efficient. With a smooth metal surface that seamlessly meets the new Retina HD display. With iPhone 6 all made devices are made with beautiful anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and glass. It’s a thousand tiny details that add up to something big. Or in this case, two big things: iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
The first thing you notice when you hold iPhone 6 is how great it feels in your hand. The cover glass curves down around the sides to meet the anodized aluminum enclosure in a remarkable, simplified design. There are no distinct edges. No gaps. Just a smooth, seamless bond of metal and glass that feels like one continuous surface.
Every day, people take more photos with iPhone than with any other camera. That’s because the iSight camera makes it so remarkably easy. Now, in addition to its large 1.5-micron pixels and ƒ/2.2 aperture, the world’s most popular camera is packed with new technologies to help everyone take more great photos.
To make it just as easy to shoot amazing video, we added new features like the option to capture 1080p HD at 60 fps, 240-fps slo-mo, and time-lapse video. And you can shoot HD video and then watch the stunning results on the large Retina HD display.
Apple officially announced yesterday of holding a media event on September 9th. The event will take place at the arts center in Cupertino, California. Still there are no hints what would the event be about. It may be about the new iOS8 or the new iPhone or either the new iPad. Let’s wait and count down 10 more days.
Instagram officially launched Hyperlapse Application to Apple’s App Store. With Hyperlapse you can create amazing time lapse videos by using Instagram’s in-house stabilisation.
Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment. As well, you can shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion, while you’re walking, running, jumping or falling.
After you’re done with recording your time-lapse you can share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere.
I extremely liked the application features which ables me to record my time-lapse video easily and simply without any settings.
- Use the settings app to setup your iPhone
- Switch on the flight mode feature during your flight. Then switch off the flight mode feature when you arrive at your end destination.
- Go to cellular, then switch on the data roaming if you would like to use the internet data from the Kuwaiti line. Otherwise, switch off the cellular data feature just in case to keep the internet off during your stay and not keeping your bill over charged.
- Always find a new SIM card from any local telecommunication companies to use the internet or find the nearest Free WiFi.
OSX Yosemite one of latest operating system Apple announced at their annual WWDC 14 KeyNote. Yosemite is powered of elegant design that feels entirely fresh. Got a completely new relationship between your Mac and iOS devices. With OSX Yosemite you can find:
- New Notification Center
- Spotlight – New search function
- Built-in with amazing apps
- Safari, Mail, Messages and iCloud Drive
- Mac and iOS – You can connect your iPhone/iPad together with your Mac PC (use phone calls, SMS, hand off and hotspot)
OSX Yosemite will be ready by coming fall.
I downloaded and installed Apple iOS 8 Beta Version from my Apple Developer Account. Before you do these steps you need to get an access to Apple’s Developer Centre.
Steps to install iOS 8:
- Back Up Your Device
- Log in to the iOS Dev Center
- Accept the new agreement
- Download the correct ISPW file for your iPhone
- Go to Certificates, Identifiers, & Profiles
- Add your device to the list
- Locate Your Device’s UDID
- Register your phone as a developer device
- Update or Restore your device
- Select the IPSW File and click update
I liked the UI design and interface flow. But since the iOS new I got half of the app crashing down.
Apple announced yesterday iOS 8 at their annual WWDC 14 KeyNote. With simply set out to create the most natural experience for developers and users. iOS 8 got brand new features which inspires every iOS user.
In brief, some features did improved and also new features added on. What’s new with iOS 8:
- Photos – Are available everywhere through iCloud
- Messages – Send text, voice, photo or location messages to your friends
- Design – New way to respond to notifications and switch to screens
- Smartest Keyboard – Easy way of typing
- Family Sharing – You can add your family group and share whatever you need
- iCloud Drive – You can work on any files anywhere
- Health – Activity tracker, heart rate monitor, and other health and fitness apps can talk to each other
- Devices Connection – You can answer calls and messages through your iPhone, iPad and Mac PC
- Spotlight – Searches any content on your iPhone and gives you suggestions from Wikipedia entries, places nearby, trending news, and more
I can see new features added on which inspired me as an Apple user and developer. With Apple live changes much better and easier. iOS 8 is still under beta and will be launched by this fall.
The next Apple WWDC 14 Keynote will start on 2nd of June 2014. With this keynote we expect to know more about Apple iOS8, OS X Mavericks, more of Beats Electronics, Apple TV and Apple iWatch. You can watch the full keynote online by Apple Special Event Website or App. I will post a full coverage of the main hits of Apple WWDC 14 keynote.
National Aviation Services just released a mobile app for iPhone and Android devices. NAS Airports allows travellers to receive live flight information updates, book airport “Lounge” and “Meet & Assist” services, complete check-in and seat selection process, receive local and global travel and duty free promotions, trace lost luggage, get directions to airport, and much more.
I received my second order from Apple Store last Thursday. I bought two brand new MacBook Pro Retina Screen laptop. I used Aramex Shop & Ship services, which took eight days to reach home. I bought my first MacBook laptop from Digital in 2009. Till now I’m installing and downloading new apps to my new laptops and getting ready to use them.
(Reuters) – Apple Inc is close to paying a record $3.2 billion for Beats Electronics, two people with knowledge of the matter said, an expensive foray into music streaming and headphone gear that would mark a departure for the usually cash-conservative iPhone maker.
Both companies are hashing out details and the envisioned deal could still fall through, one person told Reuters on condition of anonymity because the discussions were private.
A second source familiar with the matter told Reuters that Apple was in the market for a subscription-based music service to complement its “iRadio” ad-based offering, launched in 2013 as part of an attempt to jump into a music-streaming arena then split between a handful of startups such as Pandora Inc. [Source]
I think that Apple done a great deal to focus more on their upcoming entertainment/music projects.