In the last four days, I left for a short summer vacation to Dubai with my family. The weather was hot, windy and humid. But it haven’t stopped us to wonder around Dubai. I loved my trip and wished to stay more. Went to new places, tried different adventures and activities. I got some new posts will share soon and finally I’m back now.
From what I received. Their are major delays in issuing United States Visa. This message/updates which I received from the embassy yesterday. If you applied for a visa at United States Embassy in Kuwait. Please read the press release below:
The United States Embassy in Kuwait regrets to note that we are experiencing a delay in visa processing due to a technical issue affecting U.S. consular activities around the world. We apologize for the inconvenience that the current worldwide technical delay is causing for those planning travel at this time. Our staff is doing everything possible to complete visa processing for those who have already applied for a visa, and will continue to interview and begin processing for anyone who has an appointment scheduled.
The Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs announced on July 25 that it was experiencing a worldwide slowdown in visa and passport processing. The most recent update from the Department of State’s Consular Affairs Bureau is as follows: As of July 26, the Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs is still experiencing technical problems with our visa system. We are operating at a significantly reduced capacity and will be until we clear the document backlog. This issue is worldwide and is not specific to any particular country or visa category. We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon. We will continue to post updates to travel.state.gov as more information becomes available.
You will be able to find updates on the worldwide situation at http://travel.state.gov. You can look for additional updates on the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait’s webpage, http://kuwait.usembassy.gov/. You can find information on how to apply for a visa, check the status of your visa, or contact the consular section via e-mail on that site.
If you have recently interviewed for a U.S. visa and your application is being processed, rest assured that we will print visas as soon as the system is restored. If you need to regain possession of your passport before processing is complete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, date of birth, application barcode number, and phone number. When normal processing has been completed, you will be notified by Aramex to arrange delivery of your passport. If your application is receiving urgent processing, you will be contacted by a representative of the Consular Section to retrieve your passport from the Embassy.
I will be traveling today to London Heathrow for a long vacation and medical treatment in United Kingdom. Q8Path will stop posting from today till the next three days. You can also follow us on Instagram @q8path to find my latest posts.
Good Bye everyone and see you back soon!
- Best Picture: 12 Years a Slave
- Best Actor in a Leading Role: Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Best Actress in a Leading Role: Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine)
- Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Lupita Nyong’o (12 Years a Slave)
- Best Animated Feature: Frozen (Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee, Peter Del Vecho)
- Best Costume Design: Gravity (Emmanuel Lubezki)
- Best Costume Design: The Great Gatsby (Catherine Martin)
- Best Directing: Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
- Best Documentary Feature: 20 Feet from Stardom (Morgan Neville, Gil Friesen, Caitrin Rogers)
- Best Documentary Short: The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life (Malcolm Clarke, Nicholas Reed)
- Best Film Editing: Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón, Mark Sanger)
- Best Foreign Language Film: The Great Beauty (Italy)
- Best Makeup and Hairstyling: Dallas Buyers Club (Adruitha Lee, Robin Mathews)
- Best Original Score: Gravity (Steven Price)
- Best Original Song: Let It Go – Frozen
- Best Production Design: The Great Gatsby (Catherine Martin, Beverley Dunn)
- Best Animated Short Film: Mr. Hublot (Laurent Witz, Alexandre Espigares)
- Best Live Action Short Film: Helium (Anders Walter, Kim Magnusson)
- Best Sound Editing: Gravity (Glenn Freemantle)
- Best Sound Mixing: Gravity (Skip Lievsay, Niv Adiri, Christopher Benstead, Chris Munro)
- Best Visual Effects: Gravity (Tim Webber, Chris Lawrence, Dave Shirk, Neil Corbould)
- Best Adapted Screenplay: 12 Years a Slave (John Ridley)
- Best Original Screenplay: Her (Spike Jonze)
Kuwait Celebrates the National Day (25 of February) and the Libration Day (26 of February). It is a long holiday this time starting from today night till Saturday night. Most of the people are spending their holiday by traveling, going to chalet or camping. I’m spending the next five days in Khairan with my family.
Happy Kuwait National and Libration Day!
On Monday, 24th February 2014, 7pm (GMT) Samsung unpacked 2014 event begins at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona – Spain. Samsung will officially present more about Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Gear 2.
Thirty years ago, Apple introduced the Macintosh with the promise to put the creative power of technology in everyone’s hands. It launched a generation of innovators who continue to change the world. This 30‑year timeline celebrates some of those pioneers and the profound impact they’ve made.
Explore Apple Mac Timeline [Link]
From what we’ve received McDonalds Kuwait will start delivery for all of the areas starting from the 01 March 2014. McDonalds is the only fast-food restaurant which doesn’t offer any home deliveries. However, there is no any official announcement yet from McDonalds Kuwait. I will try to call 1878787 but no one answered my call.