- Best Picture: 12 Years a Slave
- Best Actor in a Leading Role: Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Best Actress in a Leading Role: Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine)
- Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Lupita Nyong’o (12 Years a Slave)
- Best Animated Feature: Frozen (Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee, Peter Del Vecho)
- Best Costume Design: Gravity (Emmanuel Lubezki)
- Best Costume Design: The Great Gatsby (Catherine Martin)
- Best Directing: Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
- Best Documentary Feature: 20 Feet from Stardom (Morgan Neville, Gil Friesen, Caitrin Rogers)
- Best Documentary Short: The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life (Malcolm Clarke, Nicholas Reed)
- Best Film Editing: Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón, Mark Sanger)
- Best Foreign Language Film: The Great Beauty (Italy)
- Best Makeup and Hairstyling: Dallas Buyers Club (Adruitha Lee, Robin Mathews)
- Best Original Score: Gravity (Steven Price)
- Best Original Song: Let It Go – Frozen
- Best Production Design: The Great Gatsby (Catherine Martin, Beverley Dunn)
- Best Animated Short Film: Mr. Hublot (Laurent Witz, Alexandre Espigares)
- Best Live Action Short Film: Helium (Anders Walter, Kim Magnusson)
- Best Sound Editing: Gravity (Glenn Freemantle)
- Best Sound Mixing: Gravity (Skip Lievsay, Niv Adiri, Christopher Benstead, Chris Munro)
- Best Visual Effects: Gravity (Tim Webber, Chris Lawrence, Dave Shirk, Neil Corbould)
- Best Adapted Screenplay: 12 Years a Slave (John Ridley)
- Best Original Screenplay: Her (Spike Jonze)
Kuwait Celebrates the National Day (25 of February) and the Libration Day (26 of February). It is a long holiday this time starting from today night till Saturday night. Most of the people are spending their holiday by traveling, going to chalet or camping. I’m spending the next five days in Khairan with my family.
Happy Kuwait National and Libration Day!
On Monday, 24th February 2014, 7pm (GMT) Samsung unpacked 2014 event begins at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona – Spain. Samsung will officially present more about Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Gear 2.
Thirty years ago, Apple introduced the Macintosh with the promise to put the creative power of technology in everyone’s hands. It launched a generation of innovators who continue to change the world. This 30‑year timeline celebrates some of those pioneers and the profound impact they’ve made.
Explore Apple Mac Timeline [Link]
From what we’ve received McDonalds Kuwait will start delivery for all of the areas starting from the 01 March 2014. McDonalds is the only fast-food restaurant which doesn’t offer any home deliveries. However, there is no any official announcement yet from McDonalds Kuwait. I will try to call 1878787 but no one answered my call.
I’m one of the MUJI customers. I love to buy their stationaries, fashion items and bath items. Last week, I saw a red 50% discount sign placed on MUJI Store at Grand Avenues. So, I picked the basket and added on some items. I paid 13 KD only for a bag with full of stationaries. The prices are bit fair this time when they move on discount.
Yearly, Mabanee Co. (The Avenues) celebrates the new year by sending exclusive Mabanee Calendars of the year 2014. Q8Path would like to send a pleasure regards to Mabanee Co and we wish a great new year.
Additionally, I received a wonderful pop art calendar of 2014 from Bayan Dental. The calendar of 2014 designed by Thouq. Therefore, Q8Path would like to send a pleasure regards to Bayan Dental management and we wish a happy new year.
Companies and agencies need to understand the term blogs/bloggers. In the current situation, we receive number of invitations during the month. Most of the events are named “Bloggers event / gathering / night”. However, when you attend the event, most of the guests are fashion stars, press, newspapers, magazines, media, social media stars and PR. Bloggers event means an event for bloggers only. I hope my message is clear.
This weekend three different crimes ended here. The first crime happened last Thursday at The Avenues a flight between a group of men and a family. As well, the second crime reported on Friday in Wafra, a guy murdered and burn his friend. The last crime is also a murder crime located in Salwa, when a husband knifed his wife.
Well, I’m really sad of what’s happening here. I don’t think public areas are safe enough for us. People are going crazy and murdering/fighting each others with stupid reasons. If our community don’t get educated, then we are really in a terrible.