Jamie Oliver, the world-renowned chef, and Philips, the electronics giant, have joined forces to launch the revolutionary Philips HomeCooker. The new product is specially designed to offer an innovative approach to home cooking and is a comprehensive tool to meet families’ daily cooking needs.
The Philips HomeCooker is a first-of-its-kind, multi-functional device that prepares and cooks food on its own. It chops, stirs, steams, fries and sautés, and can be left cooking unattended.
The new HomeCooker is matchless in its ability to perform multiple cooking functions like stirring, cutting, cooking, melting, stewing, boiling, steaming, frying and sautéing. Thanks to the new technology AutoStir, the device is equipped with a unique stirring arm that stirs food automatically. Other smart features are the PerfectTemp and QuickSet timer, which allow users to control the heat to perfection and set up cooking times up to 99 minutes, without having to stand at the stove endlessly.
Philips HomeCooker products are available now at XCITE AlGhanim Showrooms or XCITE Website.
- Autostir technology – stirs for you
- Multiple cooking activities – stirs, melts, simmers, stews, boils, steams, fries and sautés
- Includes glass lid, steam tray, steam basket, pasta insert and stirrer
- Auto shut off
- Intuitive control panel on base
- PerfectTemp – for perfect temperature settings 40 – 250⁰ C
- QuickSet timer – up to 99 minutes
- 3 litre family sized stainless steel bowl
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
Through today’s launching XCITE event at Grand Avenues, the event was totally exciting and fun by watching the world class performance by German juggler Sir Julian. He’s name is really new to me, but he really made me happy when I see him. Sir Julian is really a happy man with always impressed face. At the end the event was totally exciting with watching Sir Julian Juggle show.