Tmkeen – Youth Empowerment Symposium is organising their third conference YES 2014. This year, they got new things coming up such as Food Valley were they host well-known successful food businesses in Kuwait.
Additionally, ten new speakers are participating this year:
- Dawn Hudson – Former President and CEO of Pepsi Cola North America
- Edward Rensi – Former President and CEO of McDonalds Corporation
- Richard Carucci – Former President of Yum! Brands Inc.
- Faisal Al-Ayyar – Vice Chairman of the Kuwait Projects Co. (KIPCO), Chairman of Panther Media Group – Dubai UAE (OSN) and Board Member of Saudia Dairy & Foodstuff Co.
- Jawad Bukhamseen – Chairman of Bukhamseen Group Holding Company
- Abdulwahab Al-Wazzan – Former Minister of Commerce and Industry, Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Office of Social Development and Chairman of Kuwait International Bank
- Marzouk Al-Kharafi – Chairman of Kuwait Food Company-Americana, Vice Chairman of Mohammad Abdulmohsin Al-Kharafi & Sons and Vice Chairman of Kharafi National
- Tarek Al-Sultan – Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of Agility, one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics
- Dr. Essa Al-Essa – General Manager of Asnan Tower
- Haidar Al-Naqeeb – Co-Founder of Kharafi Global
The conference will be held in The Regency Hotel from 16-18 of November 2014. If you are interested to attend any seminar, you can register via [website]. Also, if you own any food small business, you can signup for your booth via [website].