Instagram launched Bolt. Were you can shoot and send photos to your best friends with one tap. Send both photos and videos as fast as you see them. Bolt has been given a soft launch and currently available in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa only.
Keep up with your closest friends so that they can see the world through your eyes. You can add up to 20 Favourites from your phone’s contacts and swap unedited photos and videos. Send photos and videos to one person at a time to keep your conversations personal. One tap will take and send your photo. It’s insanely simple, extremely fast photo messaging.
- One tap takes a photo or records a video. As soon as you lift your finger, it sends.
- Photos and videos are always unedited so that people can see the world as you do.
- Easily caption photos and videos.
- Go back and forth by replying to your friends with text, photos or videos.
- Swipe photos away and they’re gone.
- Organise your 20 Favourites in whatever order works for you.
- Sign up with your phone number – no email address needed.
Android users can install the Bolt app now from Google PlayStore [Link]. Bolt app will be available soon for iOS users.