One of the great apps I used today is Seene. With this mobile app you are able to create 3D images without using any specialized camera or equipment. The image can be shared in the app social channel or saved in the mobile library.
Early morning of last Friday I drove down to AlWafrah Farms. I knew there is a special Farmers Market organized every weekend. It was my first visit to Yasmin Farm owned by AlBan Dairy and couple of investors. Well, it was really late when I reached the farm as I got lost during my way. I used Google Maps and my car navigation GPS till I lastly reached the farm.
However, I entered the farm and parked my car in the parking permit area of the farm. Guests mostly welcome to have a tour in the farm. Therefore, I paid 1KD/per person for our tour inside the farm. Myself and my family members went inside the golf car with a tour guide to the main factory area.
The farm attractions are AlBan Dairy Factory, Cows, Sheep, Goats, Vegetables and Fruits.
On the way out guests can buy Yasmin Farm products from Yasmin’s Store. Different products are available such as vegetables, fruits, diaries, Honey, Spices and Olives. I enjoyed the visiting the farm, but got stressed of driving down to the farms and getting lost for hours. Don’t get stuck from what I experienced.
To reach the farm go to Google maps on your smart-phone and type your destination to Yasmin Farm [map].
Chanel innovated in Paris Fashion Week Show by transforming the runway into supermarket. Chanel Shopping Center provided the backdrop for Chanel’s 2014/15 Fall-Winter Ready-To-Wear collection. The sprawling supermarket, constructed for the occasion beneath the glass roof of the Grand Palais, made for a tongue-in-cheek setting that evoked the consumerist culture imagery of Pop Art as well as the concept of easy everyday luxury. More than 3,400 guests browsed shelves stocked with goods renamed and packaged especially for the show Chanel-branded beverages, groceries, fresh produce and home improvement supplies – before taking their seats as the 79 models began their sweep through the aisles. As well, all the food and products are donated to charities.
Karl Lagerfeld’s collection resonates with his resolutely modern take on the Chanel vocabulary, electrified by a distinctly urban vibe. Sneakers are the footwear of choice, paired with blazers, dresses and coats, and in knee-high lace-up boot hybrids; the models, freed from heels, had a definite spring in their step.
I really find it interesting to use Supermarket theme to promote their products at Paris Fashion Week Show.
Saturday the 1st of March 2014 Qout Market re-opened back with new activities. I marked my calendar before days and waked up in the morning to have some breakfast and tour at Qout Market. I did visit the 1st, 3rd and 4th Qout Market. Most of the participants are the same. AlNowair done a wonderful activity, by passing through a short tour and at the end point you are asked to write your name and give to the person behind you.
- Best Picture: 12 Years a Slave
- Best Actor in a Leading Role: Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Best Actress in a Leading Role: Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine)
- Best Actor in a Supporting Role: Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role: Lupita Nyong’o (12 Years a Slave)
- Best Animated Feature: Frozen (Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee, Peter Del Vecho)
- Best Costume Design: Gravity (Emmanuel Lubezki)
- Best Costume Design: The Great Gatsby (Catherine Martin)
- Best Directing: Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
- Best Documentary Feature: 20 Feet from Stardom (Morgan Neville, Gil Friesen, Caitrin Rogers)
- Best Documentary Short: The Lady in Number 6: Music Saved My Life (Malcolm Clarke, Nicholas Reed)
- Best Film Editing: Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón, Mark Sanger)
- Best Foreign Language Film: The Great Beauty (Italy)
- Best Makeup and Hairstyling: Dallas Buyers Club (Adruitha Lee, Robin Mathews)
- Best Original Score: Gravity (Steven Price)
- Best Original Song: Let It Go – Frozen
- Best Production Design: The Great Gatsby (Catherine Martin, Beverley Dunn)
- Best Animated Short Film: Mr. Hublot (Laurent Witz, Alexandre Espigares)
- Best Live Action Short Film: Helium (Anders Walter, Kim Magnusson)
- Best Sound Editing: Gravity (Glenn Freemantle)
- Best Sound Mixing: Gravity (Skip Lievsay, Niv Adiri, Christopher Benstead, Chris Munro)
- Best Visual Effects: Gravity (Tim Webber, Chris Lawrence, Dave Shirk, Neil Corbould)
- Best Adapted Screenplay: 12 Years a Slave (John Ridley)
- Best Original Screenplay: Her (Spike Jonze)
— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) March 3, 2014
Ellen DeGeneres shared his photo on Twitter with stars including Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep and Bradley Cooper taken during Hollywood’s Oscar annual awards ceremony. This photo and tweet is the most retweeted tweet ever.
Last month I tried a trial period of Diet Care new menu lunch dishes. Diet Care is a healthy centre that serves a great variety of healthy food delivered to your home.
Day 1 Lunch: Spaghetti with Meatballs, Caesar Salad and Broccoli Soup.
Day 2 Lunch: Chicken Beryani, Persian Yogurt Salad, Chocolate balls.
Day 3 Lunch: Chicken with cheese mushroom sauce, potato, pomelo mango salad and greek potato salad.
Day 4 Lunch: Fish hamour, Caesar Salad and Soup.
Day 5 Lunch: Chicken Shish Taouk with rice, Persian Yogurt Salad and Strawberry Cake.
Regarding their food tastes it is quite good. But I disliked the fish hamour dish because it was exhale with fish smell and not cooked well. Otherwise all the other meals are fine. I also liked diet care desserts they are tasty and delicious to have after your meal. Having a 600Cal lunch everyday is healthy and great management to manage our daily calories.
Last Friday I went a trip to Bnaider to AlFarsi International Kite Festival. The festival were organized only for four days celebrating Kuwait National and Libration day. Number of different activities were organized in the festival such as kites show, kids activities, entertainment, food and small expo. At that day the weather was fabulous so I had a chance to take some amazing photos.
Samsung #UNPACKED the new Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The phone comes with Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and a new version of Samsung’s TouchWiz. Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a 2.5GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM,IR remote, Bluetooth 4.0 BLE/ANT+, 4 LTE and a choice of 16GB or 32GB of storage.
The Galaxy S5 got 16MP camera, LED flash, a new advanced HDR mode and post-shot focusing. The round front camera points to 2.1MP front camera and video chatting. As well, you can choose any of the four colors blue, black, silver or bronze.
Still the prices are not announced officially by Samsung. 11th of April 2014 is the launch date.
Kuwait Celebrates the National Day (25 of February) and the Libration Day (26 of February). It is a long holiday this time starting from today night till Saturday night. Most of the people are spending their holiday by traveling, going to chalet or camping. I’m spending the next five days in Khairan with my family.
Happy Kuwait National and Libration Day!