My destination this time to a chocolate dairy company CADBURY WORLD. I’ve booked a tour visit to Cadbury World Factory and bookings have to be done online through Cadbury World website. The trip was so early in the morning, and went to Euston London Station to travel by train North of United Kingdom (from London to Birmingham). Cadbury World is located in Birmingham a village called Bournville. Have to take a taxi from the Birmingham New Street Station to Bournville Village.
In Cadbury World you pass to different areas starting from:
- Short show how Cadbury history
- Action movie how Cadbury started
- Toy machines how chocolates are made
- Photography zone to make capture your own photo and create your gift item
- Tour through Cadbury Factory from the mixing area till production and packaging
- Experience Zone to make your own chocolate
- Exit to Cadbury Shop and Cafe
After finishing with the full tour your exit end to Cadbury Factory Store with all fresh chocolates made by the same home factory. I can say that the prices are bit cheaper than outside and not huge difference.
What can I say from my tour experience is it mostly preferred for children and not that attractive to me. But except some area such as knowing more information about how chocolates are made and packaged procedure. It worth to visit the Cadbury World once only in life. At least you can taste the fresh chocolate made front of you.